Us the SAYANGs

Us the SAYANGs

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

People in My Life


Sistas
@QB Mall
Me & Cik Ma

Celebrating our birthday together Eid 2011
Iftar (Ramadhan 2011)
@ Abu Bakar's Wedding (15th Jul 2011)
The Cruise @ The Mines
with another munchkin of mine
Princess Fairy (Nadirah)
Girls' Outing @ QB
Cousins
Finale @ LUCT (Kak Ina & Ain- Location GB Office)
Cambodia trip @ students enrolment (Aug-Sept 2009~Ramadhan)
Pre-Ramadhan BBQ 2009 before fly to Cambodia
Cambodia Team gathering @ Bukit Ampang
Vincci @ Phnom Penh
My Buddy (Farah)
New Year, Christmas Party & My last day (location-Registry)
Registry Futsal Team (2009)
Celebrating my ever dearest's birthday

July 2009 Graduation

Me & My Abang Brandy
Us in TukTuk
Elaine wth her Registry Family
Supper @ McD Semenyih

Registry's & Bursary's Girls
After 1 Malaysia video shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment